Saturday, May 17, 2008

You might be from middle Georgia when...

You let your children run around half naked in the backyard.


You might be from Georgia when you not only let them run around half naked, but you let them play on a slip and slide half naked.




And your definitely from middle Georgia when you let them run around half naked, play on a slip and slide half naked, but as a parent you run in a grab the camera to catch it all on film instead of having them put some clothes on first. We better get out of here fast before I get any worse :)



We had such a fun day today. We had friends over earlier for some outdoor fun. They played on the slip and slide for the longest time then we all headed over to the big pool. That did not last to long because we were all frozen from the waist down. Well the adults were frozen. The kids could care less. We left the big pool and quickly jumped into the "hot pool". Now that was relaxing.

I took the kids to 5 o'clock Mass and then out for ice cream for being such well behaved little children :) Hunter had the grannies and grandmas at church eating out of his hand. He was bit upset that the priest did not give him a 'cracker'.

When we got home they wanted to play outside for a bit more so I let them. Tina had no clothes on because I didn't want her to get ice cream on her church dress. Hunter did not have pants on because... well... because he is Hunter and he doesn't like pants.

Some of you have been asking for a Hunter update. He has not had any more headaches in the past week and I think his clumsiness is getting less. I have not heard back from the CT scan people so I don't know when they plan on doing it. I'll be sure to keep you posted though.

4 comments:

rylovesmusic said...

gotta love naked or half naked play time....oh to be a kid...sure they will love this in the future....great dating material lol, they are still doing this now?...just kidding i am sure not as they must be teens by now?

Anonymous said...

Que crianças mas gostosas, elas me faz o meu pau ficar duro 😍

Anonymous said...

Too bad she has undies on..

Alec said...

I would love to ride your sons bum and then lick his smooth penis head off from all his precum oozing out from his penis head then I swallow his precum that he produced on his penis head then I covered his mouth and said your penis head taste really yummy little one and then I also said you better be quite when I am inside your chubby bum your son shook his head yes then I pushed my penis up his bum then I pulled out then I laid him down on the ground then I started stroking his penis off then he asked me why did you rape me? Then I said because you’re bum is really chubby and really cute. Then I gave your son a blowjob and he exploded his cum into my mouth and I swallowed it then I gently pulled his penis out of my mouth then I said that was the best little boy cum I have ever tasted and swallowed and that was the best little boy penis I have ever seen and sucked. Then he said please don’t tell anyone that you are raping me then I said ok then I said don’t tell anyone that you are being raped by me then. Then I said you have a really sexy boy penis. I said you are really cute and sexy. Then I started stroking his penis off again and he gently grabbed my hands trying to get me to stop stroking his penis off but I gently grabbed his hands off my hands and I kept stroking his penis off then I kissed his penis head then he said I cannot hold it anymore I am about to explode then I said that’s going to be really sexy and beautiful to watch do hold it just let it go so then you’re son let his cum go then I said That was amazing then he started to moan and breathe heavy then I started cleaning his penis head off from all his sweet cum then I said you have the best and sweetest little boy cum I have ever tasted and swallowed little one thank you for the sweet treat little one. Then I squeezed his penis head and licked his penis head off from his precum then I stuck my penis into his mouth then I kidnapped your boy but before I left with your son I wrapped my lips around his testicals and rolled them then took hold of his erect penis and jerked his penis off until he started to spurt out a huge load of his precum then I licked his penis head off then left with him