Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh the things these children do.


Hunter strikes again.

So tonight I was preoccupied with something and the kids were playing nicely so I left them be. You know that rule about not waking a sleeping baby? Well its kind of like that.. if you can hear them and they are not fighting, then leave them alone. Otherwise the sight, the smell, or the noise of an approaching adult will turn them against each other.


Ok, so I'm doing something and I hear Tina all of the sudden say "OHHHHHHH, I'm telling Mommy!" "MOMMY!! ." I cant make out what she is saying so I just go ahead and go into the room where I see Hunter COVERED with pen marks.


I promptly stuck him in the tub but this is the kicker. When I asked him why in world he would do this.....are you ready...

"I wanted to do my homework so Daddy could see it." "See my H's??"

How could I be mad at that? Plus he is awful cute.

Thankfully it all came off very easily in the tub, and I'm happy it was on his body rather than on the walls. (cough cough, remember Tinas artwork last deployment).



Can you see his H's??? Ha!




No comments: