Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hunter does it again


You guessed it. Hunter injured himself again.
Today it was the fireplace. The dreaded fireplace. I have always knew that this fireplace would give me trouble. First we had Hunter at a 1.5 years old pulling a stocking holder down on his forehead.
Today, Hunter took a spill and gave his tummy a nice case of fireplace rash.
Where I was you ask? I was getting Tina dressed in her room when I heard the crash.
Hopefully this time the lesson was truly learned and he will stop messing around in the fireplace area. I'm just thankful that he did not seriously injure himself. I thought for a moment the way he was carrying on that he broke or bruised a rib but then figured out that he is just a very good actor. When he realizes someone is watching he really plays it up, he even told me tonight that he could not sleep by himself because he could not sleep on his tummy. Nice try buddy boy.

I wonder what injury tomorrow has in store for the Neil household.

1 comment:

Jennette said...

these kids! Sorry about the scare, but glad to hear he's okay! *hugs*