Friday, May 23, 2008

Crazy things kids say.

Lately the kids have been coming up with some funny little sayings.

For example. The other day we were driving on the road and Tina was singing. Hunter told her to stop singing because it was hurting his ears. Tina replied back "OH HUNTER, THROW UP"
To this Hunter replied back "I Cant throw up Tina!"
SO I tell Hunter "Hunter honey, Tina was trying to say GROW UP not THROW UP"

Hunters reply " I cant grow up I have a seatbelt on"

Hunter had his preschool graduation yesterday. He was all hyped up telling us how he was going to be dressed up and was "graduating". It turned out that only the 4 year olds were "graduating" so I had to cheer Hunter up on the way home because he did not get to wear a cap and gown. One of the things the school did though was to ask the kids questions and let them fill in the answers so I have been asking the kids the same things to see their reponses.

In the car I asked Hunter "what do you want to be when you grow up?" He replied" I want to wear a blue coat like last night" I said "you want to be a graduate? And he said "yes a gradumate" Then I asked him how many children he would like to have and he said "10"! At this point he proceeds to tell me "I'm going to have a bunch of Hunters!"

All the more power to ya little one. I wish you luck my son.

Tina wants to be a princess and she only wants one child .. and it has to be a girl.

I'll post some videos of last nights festivities later tonight. It has been a very long day and I need to go get some rest for a bit.

No comments: