Thursday, May 1, 2008

Now THAT is a party!

Everyone that knows us knows that our kids go to bed no later than 8pm every night. Normally, they go right to sleep, but occasionally Tina will stay up and look at her books or play with her stuffed animals. NO big deal, as long as she is quiet. Well the other night she had a "party". She literally took every pair of shoes and placed them on her toy box and nightstand. Then she took all of her uniforms and hung them on every available surface in her room. I have no idea why she opened the dresser drawers but those were open as well.

In this final picture you can see she has a pair of stockings draped over her chair. HUH??? I have no idea.
When I came in to wake her up in the morning I asked her what happened and she told me she had a party. That day she cleaned her room up and went to bed. The next day I went in her room and she did it ALL over again. Thats when I took the pictures to share. She must be tired of hanging everything back up because she has not done it again.
Ahhhh my little angel. Does anyone remember the "Beautiful artwork" from daddy's last deployment.

No comments: