Monday, May 5, 2008

This child is going to make my hair turn gray.

So over the past few weeks, Hunter has came to me in the morning and told me that his "brain hurt". . Then the other day he fell in the kitchen and hurt his hand. No big deal, but the way he fell was so odd. It was like he tripped on his own feet...while standing. So I got to thinking and it was like a light bulb went off. He has been pretty clumsy lately. He fell off the kitchen chair the other day, he slipped outside and got a handful of splinters, and the topper was the other day when we were in a store and he was running up to me and totally misjudged where he was going I guess and slammed his cute little face right into the counter top.

With all of the boo boos and bruises on him I thought I was going to be turned into child protective services for abuse or something.

I took him to the pediatrician today and although he checks out A+++ on paper. She still wants him to get a CT scan. She doesnt want to mess around when a 3 year old tells you their head hurts. So sometime in the next week or so I have to take him to the medical center to get this CT scan. What really sucks is that he has to be sedated to do it.

Long story long. Keep him in your prayers that everything comes back clear and that we were just dealing with a fluke virus or something.

No comments: