Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tina and Moving up Mass

Tina had her moving up Mass from K4 to K5 today. These are just pictures and videos from my camera. The "good" ones will be posted as soon as I get them from the picture taker :)




Our little angel did so wonderful. Actually, all of the children did great. It really made me want to start going to morning mass there. There was just something so peaceful hearing the school children singing.







Here Tina is receiving her diploma. There were a few that did not want to go up to the stage. Not Tina, she was all over it :) That a girl!!




They had a full Mass and Tina had a part where she went up and was supposed to say "For the sick and the hungry, we pray to the Lord." She came close. "To the sick and the hungry, to pray to the Lord." She was so well behaved, I actually had tears in my eyes. I so wish Adam could be here for this.





She was also a usher during communion. And posed and took pictures after it was all said and done. Remember, these are not the "good" ones.



Tina was just smiling at Father Fred.




Back Row: (Left to Right): Hailey, Brittany, Jacob, Sophie

Front Row: Cason, Tina, Anne Therese, Prisilla

Man I need to get her new uniforms. I had no idea hers were this short!! YIKES!!


After Mass her class had a little celebration and their prayer partners gave them a personalized princess sports bottle and a little necklace with a graduation ring on it that said 2008.



"Granny" Alice was there with us and we took Tina out for lunch to Burger King. Hey she requested it-and it was her day afterall. :)



She has proudly showed off her ring to anyone that will look at it :)



We have a child in Kindergarten!! "Oh my goodness gracious" as Tina would say.









No comments: