Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lets get Physical...

Physical... I wanna get Physical..... (come on you know you want to sing some olivia newton John.)

One the days that I dont make it to the gym I do a little cardio exercise here at the house. I guess its rubbing off on the kids, because they love to exercise now. Hey, at least they get involved rather than begging for the TV.


I took some pictures and a quick little video. In one video-- at one point on the exercise program, the instructor says "light on your feet". Hunter was stomping around and Tina turns to him and says "Hunter!! Light on your Feet!!" I did not upload that one because it was such a big file. But chose one where Tina was working out alone. Hunter got tired of sharing the step.




1 comment:

Sherrie said...

LOL! Put some clothes on your kids girlie! Just kidding...too cute!