Friday, June 6, 2008

Gulp Gulp. Drink some water.

It is only June and it hot outside. I should not complain considering Adam is sitting in 115 degree heat. We cant wait for him to get home to cool off with us.

My fantastic neighbor Sean has a pool and we have access to it whenever we want, so we pack up towels and snacks everyday and head to the pool. He is even generous enough to let me invite friends over so the kids always have someone to play with and I have someone to talk with.


It is truly amazing the difference a year makes. Last year, Tina liked being in the pool, but she did not care too much for getting her face wet. This year, it is a totally different story. I cannot keep these children out of the water. In fact, the kids were doing so well without floaties that I went ahead and signed them up for swim lessons. The instructor is the PE teacher at Sacred Heart so Tina already knew her and the class size is all of 3. After 4 lessons they were already jumping in the deep end and swimming to the ladder.

I am still a nervous ninny, but I'm getting better.

Here are some pictures that I've collected so far this summer.

All "scunscreened up" and ready to go.

The kids like to jump off the side of the pool into this "boat"


Tina taking her first leap. She would get on the diving board but never jump. She finally did it for Sean aka. K9She is a pro now
Hunter taking a jump. He wants to do tricks already.

Hunter has a smile on his face EVERY time he comes up. EVERY time.


Hunter riding the shark. Sean and Becky got this for the kids last year for their birthday. It is still a hit.

No comments: