Friday, December 18, 2009

I want a new mom

The other day Tina and Hunter wanted Burger King because thanks to advertising.. the kids know that they have lu lu the kitten in the kids meals. Whatever.
I told them no that they would NOT be having Burger King and Tina proceeds to tell me that's fine. I'll get a new mommy. I asked her who she would choose and after some thought she said " Aunt Morgan" She wanted to make sure that Aunt Morgan was having girls though as if she didnt want to go there if she was having boys.
Immediatly after she said this Hunter says all serious "Tina.. I'll miss you."

Later when I had MOrgan on the phone I told Tina that her new mommy was on the phone.. she quickly changed her mind and told me she was just joking. She also said she wants Aunt Sabrina to be her mommy too .. that she has cool dogs.

No comments: