Friday, October 10, 2008

We are back!

Happy Fall! I love this time of year, even though we never seem to have enough time to do everything we want.

We took the kids to the fair the other night and spent about 2 hours there before the rain started. We did have a blast running to the truck in the rain. Well Adam and the kids had a blast... I was very much aware that I was "one of those parents".. You know the ones; those parents that keep their young children up past bedtime and then run around in the pouring down rain with no umbrellas, and no jackets. Oh yeah, that was me the other night. Totally unprepared.

I sometimes wonder if I have a fair curse though. Remember a few years back, Tina and Hunter BOTH threw up before we were able to go to the fair and then my car battery died at the same time.

We are going back this weekend after church, so I'll be sure to add some new pictures later.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Love the new background and sooo glad you figured it out. The other was driving my anal self crazy! LOL!

The Neils said...

I JUST got a few moments to sit down and actually look at it to try to figure out what was going on.
I dont want the page to get to "myspace like" so you probably will not see much else being added.